Linda Paskiewicz, Ph.D., C.N.M., R.N.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D., University of Illinois, Chicago
- M.S., University of Illinois, Chicago
- B.S.N., Lewis University
Linda Paskiewicz's career spans four decades and includes over 12 years of service to the Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing at Loyola University Chicago. At Loyola Paskiewicz served in various capacities, including associate professor, associate dean of faculty, director of the Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program, chairperson of the Department of Primary Care, Health Promotion, Health Systems Management and Dietetics, and chairperson of the Department of Maternal Child Nursing. She has researched and published extensively in the areas of obesity, pregnancy, perinatal loss and mothering.
Areas of Expertises
- nursing shortage
- nursing burnout
- nursing education
- published extensively in the areas of obesity, pregnancy, perinatal loss and mothering
- obesity and women's health
- bariatric surgery