PhD, University of Notre Dame
MS, University of Notre Dame
BS, Emporia State University
- Quantum dot solar cells
- Solid state pervoskite solar cells
- Materials mechanical properties testing
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy
Courses Recently Taught
- PHYS 111/112: College Physics I & II
- PHYS 253: General Physics III (Modern Physics)
- PHYS 215: Materials Science
PHYS 360: Advanced Physics Lab
- PHYS 444: Electricity & Magnetism
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, two years as a lecturer in all levels of physics
Creative and Scholarly Work
- "Exploring the Effect of Conduction Band Matching on Output Voltage and Efficiency for CdSe-Metal Oxide Quantum Dot Solar Cells". (in preparation)
- "How Does a SILAR CdSe Film Grow? Tuning the Deposition Steps to Suppress Interfacial Charge Recombination in Solar Cells." J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 5 (9) (2014): pp 1575–1582.
- "Photoinduced Surface Oxidation and Its Effect on the Exciton Dynamics of CdSe Quantum Dots." J. Phys. Chem. C., 116 (24) (2012): 13452–13457.
- "In Situ X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Structure Spectroscopy of ZnO Nanowire Growth During Chemical Bath Deposition." Chem. Mater., 22 (22) (2010): pp 6162–6170.
Sigma Pi Sigma, Physics Honors Society Member
American Physical Society (APS) Member
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society, Full Member and Treasurer of Chapter 111