PhD, University of Notre Dame
MS, University of Notre Dame
BS, Emporia State University
- Light-energy Conversion
- Liquid junction solar cells
- Solid state solar cells
- Quantum dot solar cells
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy
Courses Recently Taught
- PHYS 101: Introduction to topics in physics: motion
- PHYS 217: Physics I
- PHYS 218: Physics II
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, two years as a lecturer in all levels of physics
Creative and Scholarly Work
- "How Does a SILAR CdSe Film Grow? Tuning the Deposition Steps to Suppress Interfacial Charge Recombination in Solar Cells." J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 5 (9) (2014): pp 1575–1582.
- "Photoinduced Surface Oxidation and Its Effect on the Exciton Dynamics of CdSe Quantum Dots." J. Phys. Chem. C., 116 (24) (2012): 13452–13457.
- "In Situ X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Structure Spectroscopy of ZnO Nanowire Growth During Chemical Bath Deposition." Chem. Mater., 22 (22) (2010): pp 6162–6170.
SPS - Physics Honors Society