Janet A. Lovett
BA, MS, University of Michigan
Courses Recently Taught
- CSD 412: Clinical methods and supervisor observation
- CSD 485: Clinical practicum
- CSD 485: CSD Clinical practicum
- CSD 585: Clinical practicum: on-campus
- 35 years as a practicing speech language pathologist with experience in medical, educational, private practice and administrative settings.
Member of the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) for 35+ years.I am certified by ASHA and have held a license to practice in Indiana for approximately the same number of years. I am a member of the Indiana Speech Language Hearing Association and the Council on Academic Programs in Communication sciences and Disorders (CAPCSD). I am also a member of the Midwest Clinic Directors Group.