PhD, Kent State University
MA, Kent State University
BA, State University of New York at Buffalo
- The effects of study abroad on students socio-cultural awareness
- Eyewitness memory
Courses Recently Taught
- PSYC 157: Introduction to psychology: science for the citizen
- PSYC 324: Statistics in psychology
- PSYC 325: Research methods in psychology
- PSYC 355: Psychology and poverty
- PSYC 389: Practicum teaching psychology
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Meyer-Lee, E., K. Chambers. "Long-Term Effects of a Short-Term Program on International Students." Presented at the 66th annual conference of NAFSA, Association of International Educators, 2015.
- Meyer-Lee, E., K. Chambers, V. Savicki. "Making Meaning of Assessment: Recognizing the Impact National Identity." Presented at the 65th annual conference of NAFSA, Association of International Coordinators, 2013.
- Meyer-Lee, E., S.G. Blair, L.A. Braskamp, K. Chambers. "Global Perspective Inventory: An Assessment Tool for a Variety of Student Populations." Presented at the 65th annual conference of NAFSA, Association of International Coordinators, 2013.