BA, MA, PhD, University of California
- Intergender empathy and dialogue in the poetry of Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Sexuality and spirituality in Blake and Bronte
- Anne Lutton, nineteenth-century Irish poet
- Holy Cross charism and feminist pedagogy
Courses Recently Taught
- ENLT 109W: Saint Mary's women
- ENLT 381: Romantic movement
- ENLT 384: Romantic era feminism
- ENLT 417: Jane Austen
Creative and Scholarly Work
- “Hearing Women’s Voices in General Education.” Feminist Teacher 23 (2013).
- “Jane Eyre, Eros and Evangelicalism.” The Victorian Newsletter 104 (Fall 2003): 4-12.
National Association for Women in Catholic Higher Education
Interdisciplinary Nineteenth-Century Studies Association