Emerita Associate Professor
DMA, The University of Texas
MM, University of Illinois
BA, Occidental College
- Women in music
- Contemporary opera
- Historically-based theme recitals
Courses Recently Taught
- MUS 100: Recital-Forum
- MUS 114: Voice
- MUS 150: Voices in time- critical thinking seminar
- MUS 204: Opera workshop
- MUS 214: Voice
- MUS 314: Voice
- MUS 414: Voice
- MUS 497: Independent study
- MUS 999: Senior comprehensive
- SPLL 101: First-year common course
Creative and Scholarly Work
- World premiere of William Averitt's From These Honored Dead, a chamber work commemorating the anniversary of the Civil War's end. The piece is written for soprano, piano, string trio, and women's chamber choir.
- Brahms Requiem soloist with South Bend Chamber Singers.
- Soprano soloist for world premiere of Stabat Mater Speciosa, Jorge Muniz composer.
- Guest artist performing songs of Ricky Ian Gordon, Texas Lutheran University.
- Solo recital of Rachmaninoff songs for the Russian Department at the University of Notre Dame.
- NASM National Association of Teachers of Singing
- IAWM (International Association of Women in Music)