PhD, James Madison University
BA, Andrews University
- Cochlear implants
- Univesal newborn hearing screening
- Humanitarian audiolgoy
Courses Recently Taught
- CSD 230: Anatomy and physiology of the speech/hearing mechanism
- CSD 330: Speech and hearing sciences
- CSD 340: Introduction to audiology
- CSD 486: Clinical practicum audiology
- CSD 490: Special topics: management of hearing loss
- CSD 497: Independent study
- CSD 230L: Anatomy and physiology lab
- CSD 330L: Speech and hearing science lab
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Tomenko, R. M., S. Shore, P. Kileny. "Auditory Middle Latency Response in Individuals with Tinnitus." ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) Convention, Orlando, FL, 2014.
- Tomenko, R. M., C. C. Pan, A. Eisbruch, J. S. Lee, R. M. Snorrason, R. K. Ten Haken, P. R. Kileny. "Study of inner ear radiation dose and hearing loss in head-and-neck cancer patients." International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 61(5) (2005): 1393-1402.
- Tomenko, R. M., P. R. Kileny, R. M. Snorrason, T. A. Zwolan, E. A. Macpherson, J. C. Middlebrooks. "Contralateral hearing aid benefit in patients with cochlear implants." International Congress Series, 1273 (2004): 231-234.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Special Interest Division 10: Issues in Higher Education, 2011 - present
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2003 - present