MLS, Indiana University
BA, Hanover College
- Assessment of online resources
Courses Recently Taught
- SPLL 101: First-year common course
- Bayer Corporation and Meridian Diagnostics, research and development in biochemistry
- Former Head of Reference and Instruction
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Hinnefeld, S., & Suico, T. “Expanding language arts outside of the classroom: Forming partnerships between English education and college libraries.” National Council of Teachers of English Annual Conference, Minneapolis, MN, November 21, 2015.
- Hinnefeld, S., Shan, F., & Wiegand, S. “Pre- and Post-acquisition: Assessment of electronic resources in two academic libraries.” Great Lakes eSummit, Oregon, OH, September 22, 2014.
- Pellegrino, C., & Hinnefeld, S. “Immersion-lite: Maximizing the benefits of Immersion and launching a liaison based instruction program.” American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, June 29, 2013.
- Wiegand, S., Hinnefeld, S., & Marschall, K. (2013, April 12). “Elusive usage stats: How to make them relevant.” Association of College and Research Libraries Annual Conference, Indianapolis, IN, April 12, 2013.
- "Muslim Journeys: Bridging Cultures Bookshelf." National Endowment for the Humanities grants, 2013.
- "Muslim Journeys: Connected Histories." National Endowment for the Humanities grants, 2014.
- Hinnefeld, S., & Belzowski, N. “Budget-friendly strategies for increasing the use of library resources.” Indiana Library Federation Annual Conference, Indianapolis, IN, November 13, 2015.
American Library Association, 2012-present