Saint Mary's Alumnae Recruitment Team
Belles for the Future
Alumnae are key contributors to the admission efforts of Saint Mary's College. Your passion for your college experience shines through as you speak of your alma mater to family, friends, and co-workers, and that results in hundreds of curious students each year seeking the same amazing experience you found here.
You are one of the best resources for a prospective student, and we encourage you to share your knowledge and passion for Saint Mary's by becoming a volunteer member of the Saint Mary's Alumnae Recruitment Team (SMART).
SMART members aid the Office of Admission by being a resource for prospective students and their families. Team members share their positive, personal experiences at Saint Mary's in an enthusiastic and professional manner. Some typical activities for SMART members may include:
- Representing Saint Mary's at a college fair in your area
- Visiting a local high school to speak with prospective students
- Connecting with a prospective student via phone or email
- Calling admitted students or their parents to discuss your Saint Mary's experience
- Hosting or attending a reception for accepted students
- Hosting or attending a send-off for enrolled students
We hope you will help us recruit the next generation of Belles by being SMART!
For more information, please contact Colleen Golden, SMART Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-551-7621.