Saint Mary's College will be your "home" for the next four years, so we encourage you to get to know the campus and the college community.
When can I visit campus?
Admission Office Hours (September through May):
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Saturdays
- 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Notre Dame Football Saturdays
For reservations, email our Campus Visit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at
(574) 284-4587 or (800) 551-7621.
What can I do when I'm on campus?
- Take a student guided tour.
- Regular tour times:
Monday through Friday tours: 9:30 AM, 1:00 PM, and 2:30 PM
During the academic year, regular Saturday tours are 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
During Notre Dame football weekends, tours are 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM
- Regular tour times:
- Sign up to meet with an Admission Counselor. This informal interview is a good way for your Counselor to get to know you and to answer questions for you. Interviews usually last an hour.
- Attend a class. Take part in a first-year class in a subject in which you have interest.
- Stay overnight on campus with a current student to get a feel for life on Saint Mary's campus. Overnight visits are restrictes to high school seniors only.
- Explore the campus. Shop at the campus bookstore, eat at the Noble Family Dining Hall or Cyber Cafe, visit the Moreau Art Gallery, or explore the Angela Athletic facility. The list goes on.
What is Saint Mary's relationship with the University of Notre Dame?
Saint Mary's and Notre Dame enjoy a distinctive relationship that provides you with the exciting atmosphere of a large, comprehensive university. You'll have Saint Mary's and Notre Dame's legendary traditions while enjoying Saint Mary's academic excellence.
- Join the marching band or other cultural activities
- Participate in club sports
- Take Notre Dame classes
- Attend sporting events such as Notre Dame Fighting Irish football games
- Enjoy dances and other social activities
Applying to Saint Mary's
Saint Mary's College Office of Admission welcomes applications from all qualified women who demonstrate the drive to perform exceptional academic work.
When should I apply and when will I be notified?
Saint Mary's offers both Early Decision and Rolling Application options for First-Year applicants.
- Students who are ready to commit to enroll and meet the November 15 early application deadline are notified of their admission decision by December 15.
- Applicants who file and complete their applications by December 1 are notified of their status by mid-January.
- Applications submitted between December 1 and February 15 are evaluated four to six weeks following receipt of all materials.
- Applications submitted after February 15 are reviewed on a space-available basis.
Saint Mary's offers a Rolling Application option for Transfer applicants.
- Students wishing to transfer to Saint Mary's for the fall semester are encouraged to apply by April 15 in order to meet withdrawal deadlines at their current institutions.
- Students wishing to transfer to Saint Mary's for the spring semester are encouraged to apply by November 15 in order to meet withdrawal deadlines at their current institutions.
- Transfer applications will be reviewed after the deadlines as long as space is available.
We invite you to contact us at email@example.com if you have specific questions about Saint Mary's or the admissions process.