Useful Forms and Guidelines for Club Leaders
Below are forms for club leaders to download, print out, complete and mail in to the Alumnae Office.
- Each form has been created in PDF format , and can be downloaded with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not currently have Reader you can download it here for free.
- Additional forms will be added as they are created.
Alumnae Club Handbook
The Alumnae Club Handbook is a wonderful reference for club leaders. It contains helpful information about managing a club, activity ideas, sample mailings, and much more. It also details how the Alumnae Relations Office can assist you with your club endeavors. The handbook is sent to alumnae club presidents and area contacts every three years, but a downloadable version is available here and is divided in sections. Any alumnae with an interest in volunteering for a club/contact area or who want to re-organize an area is welcome to print a copy of the handbook.
- Section 1- The Alumnae Club
- Section 2-General Organizational Tips
- Section 3-Club Events and Programming
- Section 4-Club Communications
- Section 5-Alumnae Association Programs and Awards
- Section 6-Club Financial Support of Saint Mary's
- Sample Budgets
- Sample Questionnaire
- Sample Newsletters
- Sample Postcards
- Sample Letters
- Sample Invitations
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Sample Club Survey
- Saint Mary's Trivia
- Important Dates in Saint Mary's History
- Full Color Alumnae Association Logo
- Black and White Alumnae Association Logo
- Logo Graphic Standards
Recordkeeping Reports for Clubs
Club Connections Newsletter
This newsletter is a wonderful resource of the latest news from Saint Mary's. It is emailed twice a year, after each Alumnae Association Board of Directors meetings. Please call the Office of Alumnae Relations if you have not received it. (574) 284-4578.
If you have any questions please contact the Alumnae office via phone at (574) 284-4578 or via e-mail at email@example.com