Athletics Game Day Information
Athletic Event Ticket Prices
Saint Mary's charges admission for basketball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, and volleyball events. Ticket prices are as follows for regular season events:
- Adults - $5
- Senior Citizens - $3
- Students ages 11-17 - $3
- College Students with ID - Free
- Children 10 and under - Free
- All members of the Saint Mary's community - Free with ID
Ticket prices and policies are different for MIAA tournament and other postseason events.
The Purcell Athletic Fields and Angela Athletic & Wellness Complex share a common parking lot located between the two venues. The entrance to the Purcell Athletic Fields is located at the east end of the lacrosse field.
The Purcell Athletic Fields feature:
- athletic training room for pre-game treatments
- restrooms and a concession stand located within the same building located centrally to the three fields
- bleachers at each field
- ample space for lawn chairs/blanket seating
- pet friendly areas
Angela Athletic & Wellness Complex featuresis a multi-level building with restrooms located on both floors. Other venue features are:
- upper-level athletic training suite for pre-game treatments
- an elevator located at the north entrance to the building
- concessions located on the upper level during basketball and volleyball contests.
Both the indoor and outdoor concession stands offer a variety of water, pop/soda, candy, salty snacks, and popcorn. The outdoor concession stand also offers hot chocolate. All concession items are listed for $1. Concession stands accept cash only.
Murphy's Café is also located on the upper level of Angela Athletic & Wellness Complex. The café features coffee, smoothies, wraps, salads, and sandwiches. Hours of the café are 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Friday.
Visiting Team Locker Rooms
All visiting teams are welcome to use locker room space in Angela Athletic & Wellness Complex located on the upper level of the building. A game day administrator will ensure the locker room is secure for the duration of the competition. The vistors' locker room features several restroom stalls, a locker area with whiteboard, and four showers.