Additional Resources for Employers
Building a Presence on Campus
Building a presence on campus at Saint Mary’s College takes a very committed and strategic effort. Companies and employers who find opportunities to participate, contribute and support various areas within the College are generally better able to leverage themselves to recruit the talented women of Saint Mary’s. Also, keep in mind that it takes time to build an image on campus and it may even take several semesters to build the type of candidate pool you are seeking.
Depending on the size and resources of your company or organization, you may want to consider the following activities:
- Attend, participate and/or sponsor in various career events hosted by the CCO
- Post ALL of your internship and job openings on Go BELLES
- Conduct information sessions on your organization and available career opportunities
- Invite and sponsor students to job shadow during school and holiday breaks
- Post job openings in the Observer student newspaper (contact the Advertising Office at email@example.com or 574-631-6900)
- Volunteer to conduct presentation on specific topics or employability skills to classes and student organizations
- Host information tables in the Student Center
- Connect with alumnae
- Sponsor faculty luncheons at Saint Mary’s College
- Invite faculty to visit your company or organization
- Contribute to capital campaigns, scholarships and other related opportunities that enhance the overall experience for the students of Saint Mary’s College
These are just a few of the many possibilities – we are open to any ideas or suggestions you may have as well! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 284-4775 to start building your presence on campus at Saint Mary’s College!