Partnering with the CCO
By partnering with the Career Crossings Office, you can increase your visibility on-campus among students and faculty. Some suggested ways for partnering include (but not limited to):
- Conducting on-campus interviews as well as other recruiting activities including information sessions and tables
- Scheduling classroom presentations on career-related topics that may be of interest to targeted groups of students and courses
- Mentoring and networking with students for assistance with job/internship searching, career exploration and relocation resources
- Co-hosting or co-sponsoring CCO programs and events during the academic year
- Participating in the annual Indiana Careers Consortium Career and Internship Fair (partnership between 11 northern Indiana colleges and universities including Saint Mary’s College, University of Notre Dame, Holy Cross College and others)
If you have questions or would like to partner with the CCO, please contact us at email@example.com or (574) 284-4775. We are open to any suggestions or ideas you might have on new programs or events as well!