Document Center Services
How can we help you?
The Document Center offers a wide variety of services, most delivered using high-speed digital printing systems.
- Black-and-white copy/print: it's all digital - We produce black-and-white “copies” and network print jobs on paper from 8.5x11 to 11x17 inches on a 100-page-per-minute digital printer. In fact, every “copy” is an original, since your job is scanned and digitally printed for better quality and easier handling.
- Color copy/print: make the point - Learning materials in color hold attention better and instruct more effectively. We produce color digital prints at up to 11”x17” in size—one- or two-sided printing—at or below market rates. E-mail us your job or send it on CD for superior results. See: “How To Send Work"
- Fax Services - Send and receive fax documents. The fax number is 574.284.4716. Fax receipts are only 25 cents per page.
- Finishing and assembly: coming together
- Saddle-stitching and hand-stapling
- Cutting and trimming
- Plastic comb (GBC) binding
- Machine folding: single, letter, and Z-folds
- Lab manuals and course packs - The Document Center will produce your lab manuals and course packs (readings collections) as a complete, finished work for sale in the college bookstore. You can provide content on paper or digitally as PDF or Word files. We'll help you obtain copyright clearance, saving time and reducing the risk of noncompliance for the college and for you. We'll also save the print-ready job for reuse or modification in later semesters at no additional cost.
- Letterhead, envelopes, and business cards - We manage routine offset printing work including letterhead, envelopes and business cards by coordinating with select commercial printers who know the College and your expectations. We compose the job, provide a proof for your approval, coordinate the work, and provide the finished product.