Fall Semester 2015
August - September
- Enrollment for all students - August 23rd through August 30th.
- Classes begin on August 24th.
- Last day to add classes on PRISM - August 30th.
- Deadline for pass/fail option - September 4th.
- (First Years) Learn your instructors' office hours and drop in with any questions you may have.
- (First Years) Work with your roommate to set up quiet hours to study or find alternate places on campus.
- Visit the Writing Center, Math Center, and Cushwa-Leighton Library for additional help and resources.
- (First Years) Feeling overwhelmed? Make an appointment to see your Faculty Advisor, Academic Affairs and First Year Studies advisor or meet with your instructor for help with specific classes.
- Last day to drop classes - September 25th.
- Meet with your professor if you are having difficulty in a class.
- Mid-semester break - October 17th to 25th.
- Classes resume - October 26th.
- After mid-semester break, make an appointment with your advisor to plan your spring class schedule.
- Search the Schedule of Classes on the web to see what courses interest you for the spring term.
- After meeting with an advisor and reviewing the schedule of classes, plan your spring semester schedule.
- Pre-registration for Spring 2016 begins November 16th.
- Thanksgiving Holiday - November 25th to November 29th.
- Classes resume - November 30th.
- Plan your time wisely so that you are fresh and well-prepared for your exams.
- Check your final exam schedule. Visit the Academic Affairs and First Year Studies office if you have 3 exams on the same day or two exams at the same time.
- Last day of classes - December 10th.
- Study days - December 11th through 13th.
- Final exams - December 14th through 18th.
Spring Semester 2016
- Enrollment for all students - January 10th through January 17th.
- Classes begin - January 11th.
- Start off the semester on a positive note. Set up a study plan and put into practice the study habits you developed from the Fall term.
- Last day to add classes on PRISM - January 17th.
- Deadline for pass/fail option - January 22nd.
- Review the syllabus' for your classes and write down your instructors' office hours.
February - March
- Last day to drop classes - February 12th.
- Visit on-campus resource centers if you need help in strengthening your academic performance.
- Mid-semester break - March 5th to March 13th.
- Classes resume March 14th.
- Easter Break - March 25th to March 28th.
- Classes resume March 29th.
- Pre-registration for Fall 2016 begins - April 11th.
- Are you considering summer school? Be sure to talk to an advisor about what courses to take.
- Talk to an advisor about your classes for next year.
- Last class day - April 28th.
- Study days - April 29th to May 1st.
- Final examinations - May 2nd to May 6th.
- Commencement - May 14th.