Summer Advising Information

Please complete the fields below and click "submit" to send this information to the office of Academic Affairs and First Year Studies. If you have questions, please contact Academic Affairs and First Year Studies at (574) 284-4594 or

Section 1: Personal Information
Section 2: Academic Information

Students do not officially declare a major until the end of their sophomore year, so if you are unsure, you have time to decide. Also, if you take the prerequisites for a major and decide later that it does not suit your interests, you can change your major.