Mon-Fri: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
College Publications: the Archives, located in room 105 Madeleva Hall, is home to a wide-range of publication generated by the College. Whether researching a family member who attended Saint Mary's or wanting to see what student life and interests were through the years the College Publications collection can show just that. From the first student written publication, The Mystical Rose in 1859, through the College catalogues, yearbooks, student newspapers and alumnae publications, researchers will find these a great insight to life at Saint Mary's.
* The Blue Mantle: 1926 -1932, 1939 -1944,1948 to the present
* College Newspapers including:
- The Static:1926 - 1961
- The Crux :1956 - 1967
Entrance Account book page
* The Mystical Rose: 1859 - 1863
* Saint Mary's "Chimes" :1892 - present
* The Courier (Saint Mary's College Alumnae Association publication): 1927 - present
* College Catalogues: 1860 - present
* Student Entrance/Account Books: 1847 -1920
* Academic Annual: 1914 - 1919 and 1921 - 1922
Materials from the College Publications Collection do not circulate but may be used in the Archives. Contact the Archives for more information on using these collections and to make a research appointment.
The Rare Book Collections are located in room B26 in the lower level of the library. Contact Robert Hohl, (574) 284-5287, for more information about the use of the Rare Book Collections and to make a research appointment.