Ask a Librarian!
- In person: Reference desk hours are Monday-Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- By phone: Call us at (574) 284-5288
- By email: Use this form to ask us a question!
- Live chat: Chat with us live online right now using the chat box to the right!
How do I...
- Cite a book or article?
- Renew my books?
- Get a book delivered here from the library at Notre Dame?
- Use the "Find Text" button in a database?
- Decide if a source is scholarly or not?
- Avoid plagiarism?
- Request a book from another library?
- Request a journal article from another library?
- Find the text of an article from a citation?
- Suggest a book for the library to purchase?
- Suggest a journal for the library to subscribe to?
- Contact the Archives with a question?
- Use databases at the Notre Dame library?