Interlibrary Loan Services
Interlibrary Loan is a free service that obtains materials not available at Saint Mary's College for members of the College community.
Those eligible for this service include:
• Saint Mary's College currently enrolled Students, Faculty (including emeriti) and Staff
• Sisters of the Holy Cross may request books here
How to request material Interlibrary Loan
Finding Books and Journals
Search Journal Databases
- FULL TEXT subscribed content if available
- FULL TEXT e-books if available
- In some cases the Journal Databases may also be used to request books
Citation Linker: Article request with known bibliographic citation
Optional Request forms (may be used by Sisters of the Holy Cross) :
- Book and Chapter request: enter the full bibliographic information
- Article Request: manually enter known journal bibliographic citation
Contacts: Interlibrary Loan Services Office, 114 Cushwa-Leighton Library, (574) 284-5285, email: email@example.com
- Who is eligible to use ILL at Saint Mary's College?
- What is the turnaround time for ILL requests?
- How will I be notified that my ILL is here ? (Delivery methods)
- What is the due date for ILL book loans?
- How do I renew an ILL book?
- What happens if I lose a book from interlibrary loan? (Penalties)