Interlibrary Loan Services
Interlibrary Loan Services obtains academic materials not available at the College. This service is available to Saint Mary's College Faculty (current and emeriti), Saint Mary's College Staff and currently enrolled students of Saint Mary's College who need materials for an academic research project or course-related assignments. All others should place their interlibrary loan requests through their local public library.
Requesting Materials through interlibrary loan: You may use one of the forms listed below for requesting books or journal articles. You may also request books directly from WorldCat and, if you have a complete citation for an article, try our Citation Linker to find the full text. (How does this work?).
- Book Request (including selections from a book)
- Journal Article Request
- Citation Linker to find the full text
Contacts: For further information contact the Interlibrary Loan Services office at (574) 284-5285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is eligible to use ILL at Saint Mary's College?
- What is the turnaround time for ILL requests?
- How will I be notified that my ILL is here ? (Delivery methods)
- What is the due date for ILL book loans?
- How do I renew an ILL book?
- What happens if I lose a book from interlibrary loan? (Penalties)
- What about copyright restrictions?