Interlibrary Loan Services
About Interlibrary Loan Services
Interlibrary Loan is a free service that obtains materials not available at Saint Mary's College for members of the College community who need materials for course related assignments and research projects.
Those eligible for this service include:
- Saint Mary's College currently enrolled Students, Faculty (including emeriti) and Staff.
Other Library users: should request items through their public library.
How to request material Interlibrary Loan
Search for Books and Journals in our Library Catalog.
- Direct Book Request (via World Cat). (e-Books cannot be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan).
Search for Journal Articles in our Databases
- Links to full text articles if available
- Links to subscribed database content
- Request journal articles using "FindText" link (auto-fills the citation)
Optionally you may use the following request forms:
- Article Request: manually enter the full citation
- Book Request: manually enter the full bibliographic information, etc.
Contacts: For further information contact the Interlibrary Loan Services Office, 114 Cushwa-Leighton Library, (574) 284-5285, email: email@example.com
- Who is eligible to use ILL at Saint Mary's College?
- What is the turnaround time for ILL requests?
- How will I be notified that my ILL is here ? (Delivery methods)
- What is the due date for ILL book loans?
- How do I renew an ILL book?
- What happens if I lose a book from interlibrary loan? (Penalties)