Finding Articles: Newspapers
- News articles from hundreds of primary sources. Also included are illustrations, advertisements, classifieds, birth and marriage announcements, obituaries, stories about historic people and other articles exactly as they appeared in print.
- Articles from national, international, and regional newspapers, as well as television and radio news transcripts from major national media.
- Newspapers include The Washington Post, The Christian Science Monitor, USA Today, The Times (London), and over 1,200 others. Transcripts include CBS News, CNN, FOX News, NPR, and others.
- Dates vary, mostly the last 3-5 years
- Hundreds of newspapers from the 1700s to the 2000s.
- Includes primary source material.
- Site license to NYTimes.com
- First, while on campus, click "Create an Account" to create a NYTimes.com account using your school email address. Once you have created an account, you may access NYTimes.com + NYT Smartphone Apps from any location using the email address you provided as our username.
- For more information on accessing the Times and its archives please visit http://saintmarys.libguides.com/nytimes
- Full text of 75 regional business journals, newspapers and newswires from all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Newspapers include Crain's Chicago Business, Indiana Business Magazine, and Indianapolis Business Journal. Transcripts include CNN, FOX, and CNBC business programs.
- Dates vary, mostly the previous 5-10 years.
- Full text of almost 300 local and regional newspapers, plus some international newspapers.
- Newspapers include The Bloomington Herald-Times, The Kokomo Tribune, The Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, and The Gary Tribune. International newspapers include The Arab News (Saudi Arabia), The Bangkok Post, The Daily Mail (UK) and The Daily Yomiuri (Japan).
- Updated daily; archive includes the last 90 days.