Get Help!

Tax forms at the library

IRS form 1040The library now has 2010 Federal and Indiana state tax forms available for students, faculty, staff, and the general public. We also have a comprehensive binder of forms that you can photocopy and use.  If you can't find what you need in our collection, please try these links:

While we cannot give tax advice, if you need help finding a particular form, please Ask a Librarian!