The Saint Mary’s logo is the key identifier for the College. It is comprised of the French cross symbol and the Saint Mary's College wordmark (our name). The logo is usually present in Saint Mary's Blue, with some exceptions. It should be used as the main sign-off in all communications materials.
It's important that you use the logo as it was designed. Please do not alter, adjust, or develop variations of your own. Here's a quick list of DOs and DON'Ts.
- Replace outdated logo graphics on all digital materials as soon as possible.
- Replace outdated logo graphics on printed materials as you reorder supplies.
- Use only official logo files as provided within this website.
- Do use the correct size and format for your specific need.
- Do use the logo on promotional materials such as brochures, ads, and banners.
- Do use the logo on business materials such as letterhead, agendas, and presentations.
- Do NOT alter the type or font or position or proportions of the elements.
- Do NOT stretch or skew the logo.
- Do NOT rotate the logo vertically or at an angle.
- Do NOT use the wordmark separately.
- Do NOT outline, add drop shadows or any textures
- It is preferred for the Saint Mary’s logo to appear first in logo partnerships.
There are three approved colors for the Saint Mary's logo:
- Saint Mary’s Blue — to be used only on white and light-colored backgrounds.
- White — to be used on dark or photographic backgrounds to provide greater contrast.
- Black — use ONLY if color printing is not an option.
The logo may be enlarged or reduced in size as required. The minimum size of the logo is often determined by the method of reproduction or fabrication. No less than 1.5” width is allowed. Using less than optimal reproduction methods, the logo should only be used at a size which does not compromise quality and legibility.
Do not use low-resolution digital versions of the logo (i.e. low-resolution PNG) files for printed materials.
For online/digital use
The following files should be used ONLY for online and digital media as they are stored in RGB color format and therefore will not print correctly. To download, simply right-click and select "Save Link As/Download linked file."
For printing and professional use
The following downloadable logos should be used for all printed materials (both in-office and professional) and are provided here in .eps (vector) format. To download, simply right-click on any of the below buttons and select "Save Link As/Download linked file."
The following downloadable logos should be used for all printed materials (both in-office and professional) and are provided here in .tif format. To download, simply right-click on any of the below buttons and select "Save Link As/Download linked file." You'll be able to utilize these files in Microsoft Word documents.