- Krista Knapke had 22 points, 10 assists, eight rebounds, and four steals.
- Eleni Shea added 18 points.
- Maddie Kohler had nine points, and Erin Maloney chipped in eight points.
NOTRE DAME, Ind. - The Saint Mary's basketball team erased an 11-point deficit in the fourth quarter with a 14-2 run, but visiting Anderson hit a layup with 50 seconds remaining to go up for good in a 72-70 final on Tuesday night.
- Eleni Shea had 15 points and added a career-high six assists.
- Krista Knapke scored 15 points and led the Belles with seven rebounds.
- Kelsey Ronan and Sarah Macius each added six points.
WHEATON, Ill. - The score was not indicative of the way much of the game went for the Saint Mary's basketball team against Wisconsin-Oshkosh. The Belles fell by a 70-51 margin against the No. 11 ranked Titans, but Saint Mary's was in contention until late in the contest against Oshkosh.
- Gabby Diamond led the Belles with 12 points.
- Eleni Shea added nine points with a team-high eight rebounds.
- Erin Maloney and Kelsey Ronan each had six points.
WHEATON, Ill. - The Saint Mary's basketball team faced a tall task in No. 8 ranked Wheaton on Friday night as the host Thunder claimed a 91-42 decision on day one of the Beth Baker Classic.
- Sarah Macius scored a career-high 14 points.
- Kelsey Ronan added seven points while four players each had six points.
- Maddie Kohler had a career-high four steals.
CHICAGO, Ill. - The second and third quarters were the big difference makers as the Saint Mary's basketball team fell by a 64-49 final at North Park in their season opener on Tuesday evening.
High School Honors: Viking Pride Award
Other Activities at Saint Mary's: Best Buddies, Stand Up to Cancer
IC Catholic Prep
High School Honors: School record holder for steals in a season and in a career... three-time Defensive MVP... IHSA Aacademic All-State Honorable Mention... AP Scholar... graduated in top 10 percent of class
FREELAND, Mich. - Saint Mary's senior midfielder Maggie McLaughlin was selected by the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association head coaches as a Second Team All-MIAA honoree for the 2015 season.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - Saint Mary's senior volleyball player Katie Hecklinski picked up First Team All-MIAA honors, as announced by the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
- Lindsay Rzepecki scored her team-leading third goal of the season.
- Rachel Moore and Jenn Jarmy each earned an assist on the goal.
- Liza Felix made nine saves.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - The Saint Mary's soccer team concluded their season on the short side of a 3-1 contest against Alma on Monday afternoon.