O'Laughlin Auditorium

O'Laughlin Auditorium is the second largest theatre in the South Bend area with a seating capaticy of 1,300. Completed in 1956, it welcomes national touring productions, prominant lecturers, and student productions each year. The facility is also rented by area schools and dance studios for their productions.

Sister Frances Jerome, formerly Susan O'Laughlin, chair of classical languages and vice president of Saint Mary's College, bequeathed her inheritance as the first significant gift to begin construction on the building. O'Laughlin Auditorium is named in her honor.

O'Laughlin Auditorium Seating Diagram