Saint Mary's College is the destination for transfer students seeking challenging academics and a strong sense of community, both inside and outside of the classroom.
We are an ideal choice if you are looking for:
- A liberal arts curriculum with an emphasis on writing within your major area of study
- An educational experience geared toward the way women learn
- An abundance of academic, co-curricular, and extracurricular leadership opportunities
- Discussion-based classes that average 15 students
- Close interaction with faculty who are dedicated to working with undergraduate students
- Networking opportunities with alumnae all over the world
As a transfer student, you will bring a unique perspective and diverse experiences to our community that will help make Saint Mary’s a more vibrant place to live and study. We value your voice in classroom discussions and welcome your contributions to campus events. Throughout the transfer process, we will pay close attention to your individual needs, as well as the unique ways in which you can contribute to the Saint Mary's community.
If you're thinking about transferring to Saint Mary's, our Transfer Admission Coordinator, Sarah Braun, will be happy to help you through the process. Having transferred to Saint Mary's after her sophomore year of college, Sarah is very familiar with the unique needs you have as a transfer student and will be happy to offer her guidance. She can be contacted at email@example.com or 800-551-7621. You can also find more information about transferring through the navigation links on the left-hand side of this page.