Catherine Pittman, Ph.D., H.S.S.P.
- Ph.D., Northern Illinois University
- B.S., Central Michigan University
Professor Catherine Pittman is a practicing psychologist in the state of Indiana (Health Service Provider in Psychology, H.S.S.P). She is co-author of book on tactics to control anxiety called Extinguishing Anxiety: Whole Brain Strategies to Relieve Fear and Stress.
Areas of Expertises
- clinical psychology
- brain injury
- anxiety (co-authored book on subject)
- post traumatic stress disorder
- sexual assault
- anxiety disorders
- learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder
- psychotherapy and rehabilitation