We empower women to change the world.
Explore endless possibilities for your future after four years in our academically challenging, supportive community. We challenge and encourage students and develop into confident leaders who are well educated and well prepared for life. Graduate from Saint Mary’s College with the creativity, knowledge, abilities, and confidence you need to make a difference in this ever-changing world.
Saint Mary’s College:
- employs nationally recognized faculty members who believe in teaching first
- rigorous academics with six nationally accredited programs and more than 30 majors
- ranks among the top Best National Liberal Arts Colleges for 2015 published by U.S. News.
- develop close working relationships between faculty and students with a student-faculty ratio of 10:1
- a wealth of opportunities for real-world experiences through internships, study abroad, and hands-on learning
- provides a strong spiritual foundation and a focus on social responsibility
No matter what major you choose, our top-ranked liberal arts education will give you a broad and deep foundation of knowledge.
In your four years here, you’ll develop:
- strong quantitative skills
- the ability to analyze complex issues
- competency in modern languages
- excellent writing and communication skills
Imagine receiving an education from an institution that does all that.
Art with concentrations in art history and studio art
Biology with concentrations in cellular/molecular biology; ecology, evolution, and environmental biology; and integrative biology
Business Administration with concentrations in accounting, finance, international business, management, management information systems, and marketing
Chemistry with an optional concentration in biochemistry
Communicative Sciences and Disorders
Computing and Applied Mathematics
Gender and Women's Studies*
Global Studies with concentrations in anthropology, gender and women's studies, global business administration, intercultural studies, international development, international higher education administration, and modern European culture
History with an optional concentration in women's history
Management Information Systems
Mathematics with an optional concentration in teacher education
Statistics and Actuarial Mathematics
*New for 2014-15; detailed information will be available soon.
Early Childhood Education
English as a Second Language/Bilingual Bicultural Education
Gender and Women's Studies
Latin American Studies
Theatre - Performance
Theatre - Production
Third World History
Dual Degree Program in Engineering
In addition to completing a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from Saint Mary’s College, students also earn an engineering degree in chemical, computer science, electrical, environmental, environmental earth sciences, or mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame.
Saint Mary’s College offers advising designed to assist students preparing for law school, medical or dental school, and other allied health programs.
Primary or Secondary Education Certification
English as a New Language and Bilingual Bicultural Education