A campus visit should be as unique as you are. We’ll tailor your visit to your interests. Here are some things you might include in your scheduled visit:
- attend classes, or meet individually with a professor
- take a guided tour
- meet with your admission counselor
- talk with a coach, or attend a sporting event
- connect with campus ministry
- spend the night in a residence hall (limited to high school seniors)
- eat lunch in the dining hall
- shop at the bookstore
Explore our campus with other curious students during our on-campus event programs. Attend Fall or Spring Day on Campus or Senior Preview Days - daylong events filled with activities for you and your family.
Accepted student? Consider attending Meet Me at The Avenue in March, a special opportunity designed just for you.
Contact one of our campus visit coordinators at 800-551-7621 or email@example.com to plan your visit.
If your schedule will not allow for a campus visit, take a peek at our beautiful green areas, classrooms, residence hall rooms and social spaces by taking a virtual tour.
A little taste of what awaits
you on our campus.