Apply to Saint Mary's
Now is your time to become a part of Saint Mary's College.
If you're a student interested in transferring to Saint Mary's, visit our transfer applicant page.
If you're a prospective graduate student interested in Saint Mary's, you can apply here.
If you're a high school student, see information below:
We look forward to getting to know you through your application.
You can complete either the Saint Mary's First Year Dare to Discover Application or the Common Application. It's up to you!
First Year Applicants
If you're a high school student applying for your first-year at Saint Mary's, you can apply Early Decision or Regular Decision.
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Admission Notification Date: guaranteed by mid-December when your application is completed by November 20
- Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Priority Application Deadline: February 15
- Admission Notification Date: rolling starting in November (generally 2-4 weeks from the date your application becomes complete)
- Deposit Deadline: May 1
- Fall application deadline: July 1
- Fall deposit deadline: July 15
- Spring application deadline: December 15
- Admission Notification Date: Starting in October, you should expect to receive a decision within 2-4 weeks from the date your application becomes complete.