Apply to Saint Mary's
Now is your time to become a part of Saint Mary's College.
If you're a student interested in transferring to Saint Mary's, visit our transfer applicant page.
If you're a prospective graduate student interested in Saint Mary's, you can apply here.
If you're a high school student, see information below:
We look forward to getting to know you through your application.
First Year Applicants
If you're a high school student applying for your first-year at Saint Mary's, you can apply Early Decision or Regular Decision.
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Admission Notification Date: guaranteed by mid-December when your application is completed by November 20
- Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Priority Application Deadline: February 15 (we're still accepting applications on a space available basis!)
- Admission Notification Date: rolling starting in November (generally 2-4 weeks from the date your application becomes complete)
- Deposit Deadline: May 1
- Fall application deadline: April 15
- Fall deposit deadline: July 15
- Spring application deadline: November 15
- Admission Notification Date: You should expect to receive a decision within 2-4 weeks from the date your application becomes complete.