Apply to Saint Mary's
Mentoring. Personalized. Knowledgeable. Those words describe our faculty and our education experience.
They also describe our admission process. Our Admission Counselors answer questions and give advice, all personalized, just for you. No one-size-fits-all here. That’s just who we are. And we’re here for you.
Now is your time to become a part of Saint Mary's College.
If you're a student interested in transferring to Saint Mary's, visit our transfer applicant page.
If you're a prospective graduate student interested in Saint Mary's, you can apply here.
If you're a high school student, see information below:
We look forward to getting to know you through your application.
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Admission Notification Date: guaranteed by mid-December when your application is completed by November 20
- Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Priority Application Deadline: February 15 (The Office of Admissions is still accepting applications on a space-available basis)
- Admission Notification Date: rolling after January 1 (2-4 weeks from the date your application becomes complete)
- Deposit Deadline: May 1