PhD, University of Notre Dame
MS, University of Notre Dame
BA, Loyola College Baltimore
- History of mathematics
- Math pedagogy
- Applied linear algebra
Courses Recently Taught
- MATH 104: Finite mathematics
- MATH 231: Calculus III
- MATH 252: Theory of interest
- MATH 326: Linear algebra and differential equations
- MATH 527: Applied linear algebra
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Snow, Joanne, Colleen Hoover, "Mathematician as Artist: Marston Morse." The Mathematical Intelligencer, 32 Number 2 (Summer 2010): 11-18.
- "Views on the Real Numbers and the Continuum." Review of Modern Logic, 9 (2003): 95-113.
- Snow, Joanne, Kirk E. Weller. "Exploratory Examples for Real Analysis, The Mathematical Association of America." (2003).
Association for Women in Mathematics, 1982-present
Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics, 2001-present
Mathematical Association of America, 1985-present