MFA, Indiana University-Bloomington
BS, Seton Hill University
- Convergence of Theatre and Journalism
- Staging History
- The History of the Holy Cross Sisters
Courses Recently Taught
- COMM 103W: Introduction to communication
- COMM 313: Journalism
- THTR 325: Playwriting
- Spent 20 years as a free-lance writer, general assignment reporter, feature writer, and editor.
- Taught Theatre History at Indiana University/ South Bend, and acting at Indiana University/ Bloomington.
- Worked with youth at Saint Mary's Summer Camps; wrote plays for these students.
- Also served as an Colorado Arts Council artist-in-residence for Colorado schools.
Creative and Scholarly Work
- "Like a Mighty Tree: A Short History of Formidable Women." Full-Length Play at O'Laughlin Auditorium, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN, 2015.
- "Madeleva: A play in Several Voices." Full-length play at O'Laughlin Auditorium, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN, 2014.
- "Confessions of the Chaff." Full-length play at Little Theatre, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN, 2009.
- "Booth and Company." Full-Length musical at Creede Repertory Theatre, 1997.
- "Blossom's Wedding." Full-Length play at Seton Hill University Guest artist Contract, 1989.
- "Warbride." One-act play at Creede Repertory Theatre, 1992.
- Dramatists' Guild of America