PhD, Stony Brook University
BS, Southampton College
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Sex Hormones
- Executive Function
Courses Recently Taught
- PSYC 157: Introduction to Psychology: Science for the Citizen
- PSYC 234: Neuropsychology
- PSYC 349: Sensation and Perception
- PSYC 390: Hormones and Behavior
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Duncan, J.P., Aubele-Futch, T., & McGrath, M. (2019) A fast-slow dynamical system model of addiction: predicting relapse frequency. SIAM Journal of Applied Mathematics, 18,(2), 881-903
- Bryant, N. & Aubele-Futch, T. “The serotonin 5-HT1B agonist sumatriptan increases aggressive behaviors in adult male rats in a neutral cage setting.” IMPULSE 11, (2014): 1-10.
- Aubele, T. & Kritzer, M.F. “Androgen influence on prefrontal dopamine systems in adult male rats: localization of cognate intracellular receptors in medial prefrontal projections to the ventral tegmental area and effects of gonadectomy and hormone replacement on glutamate-stimulated extracellular dopamine level.” Cereb Cortex 22, no. 8 (2012): 1799-812.
- Aubele, T. & Kritzer, M.F. “Effects of gonadectomy and hormone replacement on basal and glutamate-stimulated extracellular dopamine levels in prefrontal cortex in adult male rats.” Cereb Cortex 21, no. 1 (2011): 222-32.
- McHenry, J.A., Aubele, T.M. & Hull, E.M. “Effects of sexual activity on anxiety-related behavior: Exploring the potential role of MPOA-PVN interactions in male rats.” Soc. Neurosci Abstr. 391.01/VV37 (2011).
- Aubele, T., Kaufman, R., Montalmant, F. & Kritzer, M.F. “Effects of gonadectomy and hormone replacement on a spontaneous novel object recognition task in adult male rats.” Horm Behav 54, no. 2 (2008): 244-52.
Society for Neuroscience, 2005 – present
Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience, 2014 – present
Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology, 2011 – present