Computer Science Minor
Develop an understanding of computer programming and computer literacy with a minor in computer science. A hands-on approach, you will study areas of mathematics, science, business, and social science, computer software theory and programming.
Minor in Computer Science (15-16 hours)
Develop expertise through courses in calculus, linear algebra, statistics, number theory, programming, and data analysis. The program provides you with a strong mathematical background that enables you to succeed in areas where rigorous thought and precision of results are necessary, from graduate studies to industry to business.
Minor in Mathematics/Computer Science (21-25 hours)
- CPSC 207 Computer Programming 3 hours
Two of the following:
- CPSC 307 C and Assembly Language Programming 3 hours
- CPSC 308 Electronic Communications 3 hours
- CPSC 315 Simulation: Theory and Application 3 hours
- CPSC 328 Data Structures 3 hours
- CPSC 417 Systems Analysis and Design 4 hours
- CPSC 429 Database Systems 3 hours