Online Learning - Career Services
The Career Crossings Office (CCO) provides distance career counseling services to students taking online courses. These services include but are not limited to:
- Choosing a major
- Discussing career options
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Reviewing résumés, cover letters, and personal statements
- Preparing for interviews
- Researching and applying to graduate/professional schools
- Accessing resources for networking with alumnae
Assistance is available via email, telephone, Skype, and Google Hangouts. Email email@example.com to schedule an online meeting or teleconference. Please include your name, types of services seeking, preferred method of communication, and availability.
The CCO is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the summer months. Evening meetings can be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
The CCO has resources and information that can be accessed 24/7 at http://www3.saintmarys.edu/career-center.