Saint Mary's College Undergraduate Summer Session
Registration begins March 1st
Some classes begin May 21
Graduate students can contact their department or the Office of the Registrar about attending summer session.
Undergraduate students should join us for Summer Sessions 2018 at Saint Mary’s College. You can participate in our traditional, intensive three-week courses finishing in early June, or choose from a variety of five-week courses, and other options including Study Abroad.
Many online courses available!
Saint Mary's is offering many courses taught completely online that do not require you to be present on campus, and may be taken from anywhere you have internet access.
Courses offered include introductory and General Education courses, as well as selected major courses in some areas. You can also take advantage of several Study Abroad opportunities.
During summer courses you will experience the same quality of instruction and academic performance that Saint Mary’s College provides during the regular academic year. You will benefit from interaction with distinguished faculty members who are committed to teaching.
Housing is available for female students only in the Summer Session. Check with student affairs if you need housing for the Summer, 574-284-4571.
The tuition rate for both summer undergraduate online and main campus courses is $460/credit hour (travel courses may have different rates).
There may be proctoring fees for online courses, refer to the Undergraduate Academic polices section of the bulletin for more information.
Please Note: The Refund Schedule for summer session depends upon the start and end date of the course.
All travel courses have an additional application process and deadlines that must be met as well as beginning and ending dates that differ from the courses taught on campus. Contact the Center for Women's Intercultural Leadership at 574-284-4263, or the course/program coordinator, or see Summer/Break Programs at the Center for Women's Intercultural Leadership website. Final grades in travel courses will displayed on PRISM as soon as they become available.
Saint Mary's Students
- Saint Mary's students register for summer via the Saint Mary's College Portal.
- Click on the PRISM icon in the middle column
- The Alt PIN for summer registration is "summer" starting March 1, 2018.
- Bills will be mailed to the address on file.
- Visiting students register by submitting the Summer Visiting Student Application form.
- Bills will be mailed to the mailing address submitted on the application form.
- The deadline for submitting a Summer Visiting Student Application is Wednesday, May 16.
Contact the Office of the Registrar, 161 Le Mans Hall, Saint Mary's College, 574-284-4560, or send email to email@example.com.
Students with Disabilities
If you have a disability that will require academic accommodations, you need to do both the following as soon as possible:
- Contact the Office of Disability Accommodations located in Madeleva Hall Room 103C (Iris Giamo) in order to obtain a letter verifying your disability and the accommodations needed.
- Visiting students: please present your institution’s verification letter to the instructor.
- Make an appointment with your instructor to go over this letter and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made.