Our financial aid process is straightforward, so you can easily determine your costs to attend. At every step, you’ll have access to our Office of Financial Aid to walk you through the process. It’s time to see for yourself everything that’s waiting for you here at Saint Mary’s.
- 100%Of incoming students receive scholarships and/or grants
- #43Best Value, National Liberal Arts Colleges, 2022 U.S. News & World Report
- 92%of graduates are employed full time or enrolled in grad school within one year after graduation
Types of Aid
- With six levels of academic achievement scholarships at Saint Mary’s, you may qualify to earn an award that doesn’t require repayment. Scholarships
- SMC offers several institutional grants based on financial need. You must reapply annually for financial aid to determine eligibility. Grants
- From Direct Stafford loans to Parent PLUS loans, you have access to a wide range of options so you can take advantage of everything Saint Mary’s has to offer. Loans
Saint Mary’s believes in the affordability of higher education, so you are positioned for success long before graduation. That’s why 100% of our incoming students receive scholarships and/or grants. Whether you’re a first-generation student or the fifth child in your family, we have the tools and resources to help get you to campus and maximize your investment.
See for yourself how within reach Saint Mary’s is for your family.Net Price Calculator
There are many additional ways in which Saint Mary’s is ready to assist students through their college years. And we know, even with the best planning, there might be times when you need assistance with emergency or unexpected expenses. Several initiatives on campus are in place to reduce barriers that students face, making our campus a richer community.
Office for Student Equity
The Office for Student Equity helps students in practical, immediate ways with funds for daily needs and more. Our mission is to help all students feel included no matter their socioeconomic situation.
Student Emergency Fund
The Saint Mary’s Student Emergency Fund includes donations from alumnae, friends of the College, parents, and even our own students to help, and can be used at any time for unexpected expenses such as books and supplies, or unexpected travel. Learn more
US Military Veterans
In support of our nation’s veterans, Saint Mary's proudly sponsors the Yellow Ribbon Program, providing additional assistance to cover tuition and fees not already covered by the Post–9/11 GI Bill. Parents may even qualify to transfer eligibility to their children. Learn more