Nearly 20% of Saint Mary’s seniors pursue graduate or professional school upon graduation. Within five years of graduation, over 50% of graduates have completed or are pursuing advanced education. We are here to help you navigate post-Saint Mary’s educational pursuits that will advance you in your career!
We assist with:
- Exploring and discerning options; go now or go later?
- Researching and choosing programs
- Information on entrance exams (GRE, LSAT, etc.)
- Application materials (personal statements, essays, resumes/CVs)
- Resources for graduate and professional school funding as well as fellowships
Considering law school? We also serve as the primary resource for pre-law advising at Saint Mary’s! We can help you discern law school options, connecting with alumnae in the legal field, timeline for applying, LSAT preparation resources, personal statements, and more.
Reach out to Stacie Jeffirs at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to be added to the pre-law advising listserv to receive updates and information on law schools.
Need guidance and assistance? Click here to make an appointment.