Business Administration Minor
Take courses in both business administration and economics, including studies of accounting, management, marketing, finance, and general economics. Gain an in-depth knowledge of the major topics of business administration with mentoring from distinguished faculty and a range of courses.
Minor in Business Administration (18 hours)
All of the following:
- BUAD 201 Principles of Financial Accounting
- BUAD 221 Principles of Management
- BUAD 231 Principles of Marketing
- BUAD 312 Principles of Finance
- ECON 252 Principles of Microeconomics
One 300/400 level BUAD or ECON course (3 hours).