Business Administration Minor
Develop an area of expertise within the field of Business Administration with a minor in Business Administration, Economics, or Economics/Computer Applications. With a minor in business administration, you will take courses in both business administration and economics, including studies of accounting, management, marketing, finance, and general economics. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the major topics of business administration with mentoring from distinguished faculty in the department and a thorough study of the course offerings in the minor.
Minor in Business Administration (18 hours)
All of the following:
- BUAD 201 Principles of Financial Accounting
- BUAD 221 Principles of Management
- BUAD 231 Principles of Marketing
- BUAD 312 Principles of Finance
- ECON 151 Survey of Economics
- ECON 252 Principles of Microeconomics
One 300/400 level BUAD or ECON course (3 hours).