Belles Take the Big Apple!
Join Us March 14–18, 2019
Enjoy a Belles Weekend in the Big Apple! Celebrate the 175th anniversary of Saint Mary’s College with a trip to the place where the Sisters of the Holy Cross first arrived.
On June 3, 1843 the Sisters departed from Le Havre, France and sailed across the Atlantic Ocean on a ship called the Rhone. They arrived in New York on July 16, 1843. Then they traveled the Hudson River through to the Great Lakes to Indiana arriving around the end of July.
Highlights of the Experience
- Reconnect with Saint Mary's women — Spend a long weekend with fellow alumnae, sharing memories and creating new ones.
- Experience spectacular theatre and music — Enjoy a broadway play and hear the Women's Choir perform a special Marian-themed concert at Carnegie Hall.
- Visit major NYC attractions — Tour NBC Studios led by an alumna and explore the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
Thursday, March 14
Guests travel to New York City. Airfare is not included in the price and each attendee will be responsible for their transporation to the hotel, located in Times Square near Carnegie Hall and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Friday, March 15
The day begins with a NBC studio tour to the Top of the Rock observation deck. The rest of the afternoon is free for your own exploration. The evening features an event with the NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Fairfield, and Westchester Alumnae Clubs.
Saturday, March 16
The group will visit the 9/11 Memorial and Museum together and then break for free time to explore the city in the afternoon. In the evening, the groul will attend broadway musical, "Come From Away."
Sunday, March 17
In the morning, the group will attend Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy the Magnificat: A Musical Celebration of International Women’s Day featuring the Women's Choir and alumnae-led choirs at Carnegie Hall.
Monday, March 18
Depart NYC and travel home. Each traveler is responsible for her own transportation.
Double occupancy: $1,755 per person
Single occupancy: $2,455 per person
Tour only (no accommodations): $1,045 per person
$250 deposit required with reservation.
Registration for the trip closes February 10, 2019
What is included
- Four night hotel accommodations, located in Times Square close to Carnegie Hall and St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Breakfast included each morning at the hotel
- Ticket to Broadway play
- Tickets to NBC Studio Tour, Top of the Rock, 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Alumnae Club Event, and Carnegie Hall performance
- Motorcoach service included for Friday evening event, Saturday activities
- Accommodations in 4-star hotels in double-occupancy rooms (limited singles available upon request)
- Fully escorted by Edgerton/Legacy Tour Manager
What is not included
- Airfare to and from New York
- Meals or attraction admissions, other than specified. These need to be arranged for on an individual basis
- Travel/trip insurance
For reservations or more information, please contact:
Jessica Creech, Edgerton Travel 1001 Parkway Ave. Suite 2, Elkhart, IN 46516