PhD, University of Notre Dame
BA, MA, University of Notre Dame
- Lifespan development
- Adult development and aging
- Longitudinal methods
- Stress and coping
Courses Recently Taught
- PSYC 156: Introductory psychology: cultures and systems
- PSYC 301: Developmental psychology
- PSYC 305: Lifespan developmental psychology
- PSYC 389: Practicum teaching psychology
Creative and Scholarly Work
- Russell, A., G. J. Haeffel, B. L. Hankin, S. E. Maxwell, R. A. Perera. "Moving beyond main effects: A Data analytical strategy for testing complex theories of clinical phenomena." Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice 21 (4) (2014): 385-397.
- Russell, A., C. S. Bergeman, S. B. Scott. "Daily social exchanges and affect in middle and later adulthood: The impact of loneliness and age." International Journal of Aging and Human Development 74(4) (2012): 299-329.
- Russell, A., C. S. Bergeman, P. Deboeck, B. Baird, M. Montpetit, A. Ong. "Emotion control during later life: The relationship between global perceptions and daily experience." Personality and Individual Differences 50 (2011): 1084-1088.
- Russell, A., S. B. Scott, C. S. Bergeman. "The Influence of Control on Daily Affect Regulation in Later Life: Longitudinal and Developmental Approaches to Understanding Change." Paper accepted for presentation at the Gerontological Society of America Conference, Washington, D.C., 2014.
American Psychological Association
Gerontological Society of America