American Association of Candy Technologists (AACT) John Kitt Memorial Scholarship
Area of Study:
To qualify for this non-renewing scholarship award, the student must:
- Be either a college sophomore, junior or senior for the upcoming academic year
- Have a demonstrated interest in confectionery technology (this can include many activities including but not limited to research projects, work experience, and formal study)
- Attend an accredited, four-year college or university within North America
- Be majoring in a food science, chemical science, biological science or related area
- Achieved a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA (or equivalent on another scale).