Career Crossings Online Workshops
Before Viewing the Online Workshops...
In order to fully view the online workshops, you will need to have the free software program called Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer. It can be downloaded here. If you do not have this software, you will be able to access the online worskhop in a limited mode.
No other special software is needed and the online worskhops can be accessed in almost any browser from a PC or Mac. For other technical specifications, click here.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties, please contact the Career Crossings Office at (574) 284-4775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7; Mac Mac OS 10.4.8+ (Intel-based); PPC-based NOT supported
- Processor: 1.8 GHz or higher
- Memory : 512MB
- Network Bandwidth : 50 Kbps for audio only presentations; 300 Kbps for presentations with one video stream, audio, PowerPoint and screen capture; 500 Kbps for presentations with multiple video streams.
- Applications: Microsoft Silverlight 2.0+
- Supported Browsers : Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari