Experiential Learning through OCSE
The OCSE is here to assist you with exploring, planning or implementing an experiential learning (EL) component in your classroom.
We will provide you with resources including:
- How to get started with experiential learning
- Definitions of various types of experiential education
- Information on grant possibilities
- Articles and texts on aspects of experiential learning
- Assistance with finding the best community organization for your purposes
- Contact information for local agencies
- Forms for EL experiences (liability releases, contracts, etc.)
- One-on-one assistance with setting up and running an EL course
Click on the links to the left to begin exploring -- see what we can do for you and your pedagogy!