Saint Mary's College Reunion Gift Campaign
Saint Mary’s will welcome its alumnae back to campus to celebrate their Reunion. Join us to relive memories, renew friendships, and reconnect with the College. This special weekend allows you and your class to share the pride of a Saint Mary’s education with young women who follow in your footsteps.
Each reunion class commemorates their Reunion celebration by raising money for the College through the efforts of class committees. All gifts and pledges made by your class during this Reunion year are counted towards your Reunion Gift Campaign (RGC). The highest priority for RGC is to raise gifts for the Annual Fund for scholarship support. A gift to the Annual Fund ensures Saint Mary’s students will receive the education needed to address the world’s challenges. It’s an important investment and a gift that will keep on giving. The world needs Saint Mary’s women and they need you.
During Reunion weekend, five Reunion Gift Campaign awards will be presented at the Reunion Banquet:
- Highest Class Gift to the Annual Fund: recognizes the class that has raised the most money for the College’s Annual Fund during this Reunion year
- Highest Class Gift to the College: honors the class that commits the highest amount in gifts and pledges during this Reunion year
- Class Participation Award: recognizes the class that has attained the highest donor participation rate during the Reunion year
- Young Alumnae Class Participation Award: the Classes of 2002, 2007, and 2012 will compete to see who can get the highest donor participation
- Mother Pauline Legacy Award: honors the class that has the greatest number of cumulative lifetime Mother Pauline Society members at the end of Reunion Gift Campaign. The Mother Pauline Society recognizes all who make future gifts to the College through estate or other financial plans.
You can follow your class's progress during the Reunion Gift Campaign by going to the Class Standings Page.