Apply to Saint Mary's - Transfer Students
Transferring to Saint Mary’s is easy! Just start with the Common Application and send us the following requirements:
- College Report or Academic Evaluator Recommendation
- The College Report can be completed by an academic official, like the Registrar's Office or an Academic Advising Office
- Official final high school transcript(s)
- Official college transcripts (from every school attended, if multiple)
- Course descriptions
- These short course descriptions can be copied off the college's online course guide, pasted in a word document or e-mail, and e-mailed directly to us. In some cases, we may request syllabi in addition to these descriptions.
- Self-reported SAT or ACT scores (if applying with fewer than 24 college credits taken after high school). We will need your official test scores if you decide to ultimately enroll at Saint Mary's, so make sure you report your scores accurately on the application.
- Mid-term Report
- Don’t worry about sending in your mid-term grades, but please note that we may request this report once we begin to review your application.
All application materials should be directed to:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary’s College
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5001
Once all required information is received, your application will be reviewed and we’ll send you a decision within two to four weeks!