Apply to Saint Mary's - Transfer Students
Transferring to Saint Mary’s is easy! Just start with the Common Application and send us the following requirements:
- College Report or Academic Evaluator Recommendation
- The College Report can be completed by an academic official, like the Registrar's Office or an Academic Advising Office
- Official final high school transcript(s)
- Official college transcripts (from every school attended, if multiple)
- Course descriptions
- These short course descriptions can be copied off the college's online course guide, pasted in a word document or e-mail, and e-mailed directly to us. In some cases, we may request syllabi in addition to these descriptions.
- Official SAT or ACT scores (if applying with fewer than 24 college credits taken after high school)
- Mid-term Report
- Don’t worry about sending in your mid-term grades, but please note that we may request this report once we begin to review your application.
All application materials should be directed to:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary’s College
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5001
Once all required information is received, your application will be reviewed and we’ll send you a decision within two to four weeks!