Apply to Saint Mary's - Transfer Students
Transferring to Saint Mary’s is easy! Just start with the Common Application and send us the following requirements:
- College Report or Academic Evaluator Recommendation
- The College Report can be completed by an academic official, like the Registrar's Office or an Academic Advising Office
- Official final high school transcript(s)
- Official college transcripts (from every school attended, if multiple)
- Course descriptions
- These short course descriptions can be copied off the college's online course guide, pasted in a word document or e-mail, and e-mailed directly to us. In some cases, we may request syllabi in addition to these descriptions.
- Self-reported SAT or ACT scores (if applying with fewer than 24 college credits taken after high school) unless you plan to apply Test Optional (if so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you apply letting her know you'd like to be considered without your test scores). If you apply with self-reported scores, we will need your official scores if you decide to enroll at Sait Mary's, so make sure you report those scores accurately.
- Mid-term Report
- Don’t worry about sending in your mid-term grades, but please note that we may request this report once we begin to review your application.
All application materials should be directed to:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary’s College
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5001
* For Test Optional candidates: The Office of Admission reserves the right to request additional documents, such as an academic writing sample and/or a teacher recommendation, if we believe it will give us a clearer sense of your preparation for Saint Mary's during the holistic review process.
Once all required information is received, your application will be reviewed and we’ll send you a decision within two to four weeks!