Belles Parent Recruitment Team Program
As a parent, you may remember how daunting the college admission process can be. Whether it was traveling to and from college visits, speaking with our financial aid team, or helping your daughter with her application, you played an important role throughout this process. In return, you are witnessing the excellent academics, unique experiential learning opportunities, leadership and vibrant community your daughters are embraced in as Saint Mary’s students.
While your daughters have created their own experiences throughout their four years at Saint Mary’s, we understand and recognize that you, as the parents, have also formed your own experiences. As a BePART member, you will have the opportunity to share those experiences in a positive and professional manner, and act as a resource for the parents of our prospective students as they embark on the college admission process.
Some typical activities for BePART members include:
- Representing Saint Mary’s at a college fair in your area
- Connecting with the parents of prospective students at a local high school
- Calling the parents of admitted student to answer questions they may have
- Hosting or attending a reception for admitted students in the spring
- Sharing your story for marketing purposes for parents of prospective students
Join today and help support the Office of Admission in recruiting the next generation of Saint Mary’s Belles from around the country, and the world.
For more information, please contact Colleen Burke, BePART coordinator, at email@example.com.