All majors must take 24 hours at or above the 200-level, including:
- MLFR 203-304 French Lanugage and Reading I, II
- MLFR 305 Advanced Composition
- MLFR 306 Advanced Conversation
- Two French studies courses from among the following: MLFR 408, 420, 440, 491, 497
- Two French literature courses from among the following: MLFR 452, 453, 454, 455, 457, 462, 490, 497
A minor in French requires 12 semester hours of upper-division course work, to include:
- MLFR 203
- Two courses selected from MLFR 304, 305, 306, and 370
- One 400-level course
To further enhance our program, language clubs and foreign study opportunities are available as well.
For more information, email Julie Storme at firstname.lastname@example.org or Renée Kingcaid at email@example.com.
For Major Portfoliio Information, click here.
For Self Evaluation Form, click here.
|MODL FR SP Major portfolio info.docx||29.67 KB|
|Self-Evaluation Form.docx||20.04 KB|