Where do people speak Italian?
- San Marino
- Vatican City
Italian Study Abroad Programs
Saint Mary's College encourages foreign study as an essential part of a liberal arts education. The Department of Modern Languages regularly sends its majors, minors and other interested students to summer, semester or year-long programs in foreign countries; there is no better way to learn a language and culture than through the day-to-day experience of life in a foreign country. Study at Saint Mary's campus in Rome is strongly encouraged for students considering a minor in Italian. Learn more about the Saint Mary's College Rome Programs below.
Minor in Italian
- Four courses (12 hours) at the 200 level or above
- MLIT 220 Advanced Italian Conversation and Composition - 3 hours
- MLIT 310 Advanced Italian Grammar - 3 hours
- MLIT 320 Italian Cinema 1945-1965 - 3 hours
- MLIT 350 Italian Short Story - 3 hours
- MLIT 360 Italian Cultural Studies - 3 hours
- MLIT 497 Independent Study (when appropriate) 1-3 hours
Meet the faculty
Vuole altre informazioni?
Would you like more information? Ask a professor questions about how to apply, what to expect, or even what you can do with a minor in Itialian. We're here and happy to help get you started!