LLC Information for Faculty
The Language Learning Center offers a number of services to faculty members, including:
- Delivery of multimedia equipment to your classroom
- Loan of videos and instructional materials to you, or required materials on reserve for your students for a set period of time
- Providing your students with access to such videos, instructional material, audio and video to accompany Quia or MyLanguageLab, extra support with Tutoring services, and we will provide you with a weekly report of your students' activities while in the LLC.
- Providing you with technical & technological support as a first step before contacting IT with major issues.
- Creating compilations of video clips for your class
- Loan of a camera or camcorder for use in your classrooms or special club events
- Allowing you to send your students to a proctored environment for a make-up test
Click here for information on classroom technology, including instructions, tips, and troubleshooting
Contact the Language Lab (284-4807) for assistance.